1. A presumption of openness versus presumption of privacy is best for society. Is best for the group I’m part of? Is best for my interpersonal relationships?
2. Members communicating freely with each other is vital to group democracy, otherwise the group is ruled by those controlling the means of communication.
3. Privacy paranoia creates fear and breaks down communities.
4. I worry about my data in the hands of others because of possible totalitarian control.
5. I worry about privacy because identity theft is possible.